1. Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
2. No physical drive required
3. Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
4. Support all current computer systems
5. speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration.
6. Read Rate: 12Mb-18Mb/S Write Rate: 4-6 Mb/S
7. Interface USB 2.0
8. Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB
Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;
So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products
1 X USB Flash Drive
1. To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
4. Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.