· Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
· No physical drive required
· Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
· Support all current computer systems
· speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration
· Read Rate: 12Mb-18Mb/S Write Rate: 4-6 Mb/S
· Interface USB 2.0
· Excellent USB Memory stick in excellent condition
· 4GB=approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
· 8GB=approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
· 16GB=approximately 14.4GB-14.8GB
· 32GB=approximately 28.5GB-30GB
· 64GB=approximately 58.5GB-60GB
· 128GB=approximately 110GB-120GB
Vendors are using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB Calculated, operating system with binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB;So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products.
4GB/8GB/ 16GB —– Class 4
32GB /64GB/128GB —– Class 6
Read Rate: 12Mb-18Mb/S Write Rate: 4-6 Mb/S
Speed results for different conditions, using the software, copy the file type is different, speed measuring results are also different. Because of the different batch products,manufacturers under the condition of without notifying can adjust speed of products, please refer to our receiving!
Package included: 1 x USB flash drive with OPP retail package
1.To avoid data loss or mechanical damage, do not power down your computer or unplug flash disk during transfer.
2. Please do not remove your USB flash drive when it is being used otherwise your data may loss.
3. After using USB flash drive, it is better to remove it as soon as possible. That will helps to extend its storage lifetime.
4.Please do not format your USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB will be damaged easily.